Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in South Plainfield, New Jersey
· Front end development, creating new features and improving and maintaining existing ones
· Be responsible for DevOps infrastructure
· Build out our next generation of partner, customer and internal platforms
· Craft a modern user experience for various user stakeholders
· Drive new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and continuous iteration.
· Participate in scoping work, estimation and project planning
· Define quality controls and plan beta testing strategy
· Improve logging, monitoring and alerting
· Improve engineering practices, documentation
· Work closely with product stakeholders to help define requirements/specifications
· Keep track of industry trends in the Front End and DevOps space and suggest/implement new tools and processes
· Guide technical vendor discussions and third-party provider solution decisions
· 4+ years programming experience and working on software development teams
· React, React Native, Node.js, GatsbyJS, Webpack
· SQL and NoSQL database design
· An entrepreneurial mindset - we’re an early stage startup so we’re not just looking for someone to run a playbook - we want you to help build it
· Exceptional de-bugging skills
· Effective communicator and team player
· Experience with Jira and creating Agile workflows
· Experience with unit and integration testing
· Experience with AWS: Lambda, CloudWatch, IAM, Cognito, API Gateway, S3
· Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Experience leading application development from ideation to product market launch
· Capacity to operate under tight deadlines with limited guidance
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.