Robert Half International Data Entry Clerk in South Portland, Maine
OfficeTeam is excited to partner with a growing insurance company in South Portland, ME. They are in need of a Data Entry Specialist.. This position is 100% remote to start, but have hopes of returning to the office by the fall.
Supporting the data entry team, the data entry specialist will primarily be responsible for:
• Retrieving data from various sources (email, websites, fax, mail)
• Categorizing, organizing, and managing data files in both English and French
• Editing, tagging, moving and uploading files
• Entering and updating information into relevant systems
• Communicating professionally in English and French both orally and in writing
• Native or fluent in both English and French languages
• Proficient typing skills, by touch (50-55 wpm)
• Reliable attendance 40 hours / 5 days a week
• Accuracy and attention to detail required
• Ensures strict confidentiality of client information
• Strong customer service orientation for internal and external clients
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
• Advanced PDF skills (create, edit, bookmark) preferred
• Ability to work with time constraints
Requirements - Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Data entry experience
Administrative Assistance experience
Proven knowledge of e-Filing
Well-founded grasp of typing 45 - 60 words per minute
General familiarity with Microsoft Office
Customer service experience
Scanning experience highly desired
Administrative Office experience required
- Capable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Excellent typing accuracy
Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.