Robert Half HR Recruiter in South Portland, Maine
Robert Half is excited to partner with one of our esteemed partners in Portland in need for a recruiter. This role will start REMOTELY.
This person will be primarily responsible for full life-cycle recruitment and staffing activities. In this role you must be prepared to work independently as an individual contributor and as part of a team in the global talent acquisition recruiting function.
The ideal candidate will:
• Manage the full recruitment life cycle, these include:
• Review employment applications and job postings to match applicants with job requirements
• Conduct and manage hiring manager posting intake
• Schedule candidate and hiring manager interviews
• Phone Screen and interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and growth opportunities
• Timely disposition candidates according to established GTA SOPs
• Review and select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
• Prepare and provide offers of employment
• Maintain knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Train, coach and collaborate with hiring managers and other stakeholders about the recruiting and hiring process
• Ensure data integrity and accuracy
• Ability to create efficiencies and streamline the process
• Represent the company at community and company events
• Use appropriate tools and technology to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
This position will be filling quickly - please reach out if you are interested in getting your background over for consideration!
Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- The top candidates have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
Experience with Microsoft Excel
Expertise in Administrative Office
Strong familiarity with workday
Adeptness in Multi Task
Full Cycle Recruiting experience desired
Foundational knowledge in Google Suite
- This role needs to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.