Robert Half International Mortgage Assistant in South Portland, Maine
Office Team is happy to partner with a mortgage company in South Portland - on a entry level, temporary to hire Mortgage/Administrative Assistant position. Please find the job description below:
• Create, process, and submit Assignments of Mortgage to the applicable county registries for recording; and monitor receipt of the recorded document.
• Perform a review of all Final Documents received to ensure the document meets all guidelines of Mortgage Network, the respective Investor, state and federal compliance and the Servicer and/or Subservicer. Deficiencies discovered are documented in the Mortgage Network LOS; the responsible party is notified of corrections needed; and receipt of the corrected document is monitored.
• Conduct and/or facilitate weekly shipments of Final Documents to applicable investors and/or agencies.
• Obtain weekly reports from each Investor and/or Agency regarding outstanding final documents necessary to achieve final certification and ensure all final documents are delivered in accordance with all Investor and/or Agency requirements.
• Request outstanding final documents from title companies and perform follow-up until the appropriate document is received by Mortgage Network ensuring all final documents are received within 90 days after final loan disbursement.
• Upon notification from the Post Closing Audit Team, resolve complicated final document errors and/or discrepancies. In the event a deficiency is discovered, contact is made with the Closing Agent or appropriate party for correction. Perform follow-up until the appropriate corrected document(s) are procured.
Administrative Office, MS Excel, Basic Office Skills, MS Office, Email, Data Entry, Typing, Typing Data Entry, Typing 45 - 60 WPM, Detailed Documentation
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.20 - $17.60 / Hourly
Location: South Portland, ME
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02080-0011715037
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative