Robert Half Accounts Payable Specialist in South San Francisco, California
Robert Half's exciting food distribution client is seeking an accounts payable specialist to start work immediately! If you have purchase order (PO) and 3-way match experience, apply today!
Essential Job Function:
• Sort, review, and process High Volume invoices in ERP A/P system both Domestic and Foreign Currency
• Setup new vendors, Domestic and/or Foreign in (Euros currency)
• Follow up on W-9 and insurance documents and record in vendor master
• Monitor the A/PShared email account in the morning and late afternoon. Print vendor invoices and credit memos from the email
• Complete the 3-way match process by matching vendor invoices to the PO, Receiving tickets and ERP Inventory.
• Process Inventory and Expense check runs.
• Pull and match vouchers to the checks and forward to the Accounting manager for signatures
• Mail checks with backup
• File paid documents in the filing cabinet on a weekly basis
• Resolve invoice discrepancies or any issues related to invoices/payments in a timely manner.
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
• Communicate and follow up on resolving purchase order and vendor billing discrepancies
• Other general accounting and office assignments as needed
• 2-3 years Accounts Payable Experience preferred (Food Distribution/Inventory business a plus)
• Critical and analytical skills
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Excel experience, Pivot Tables experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication, ability to work well with others
• High attention to detail a must
• Must demonstrate good time management and interpersonal skills
• Organized and ability to meet deadlines
• Data Entry
• 10 Key by touch
Requirements 10 Key Skills, Accounts Payable (AP)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.