Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Specialist in South San Francisco, California
Robert Half Accountemps is working with a manufacturing client in South San Francisco that is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist on a contract basis. If you have 3+ years experience in accounts receivable + billing, and are available to start immediately, this could be a great opportunity for you!
local candidates only this is a remote opportunity however onboarding + training will take place in-office If interested and qualified please send an updated resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject Accounts Receivable - South San Francisco.
• Process accounts receivable, matching payments with invoices, resolving discrepancies
• Work with Sales, Warehouse and Management to resolve A/R issues
• Provide Management reports and status updates of A/R
• Ensure all transactions are accurate and timely including but not limited to invoices and credit memos, and Paypal and credit cards
• Ensure Customer information is correct and up to date
• Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper databases and filing systems
• Comply with organizational compliance requirements, such as document retention
• Assisting with other organizational administrative responsibilities as needed
• Microsoft Business Dynamics 365 or NAV experience is a plus.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail is a must
• Superior judgment and discretion
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to reliably juggle multiple; shifting priorities and deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects and coordinate work with others
• Ability to take initiative and anticipate reoccurring work
• Ability to learn quickly and a commitment to quality work
• Ability to work effectively with others in a vibrant, diverse and multicultural environment
• The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and oral communication skills and talent in managing multiple tasks efficiently.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00430-9502818147
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance