Robert Half International Clinical Data Management in South San Francisco, California
Remote contract job opportunity available in Clinical Data Management for successful biopharmaceutical client in the San Francisco Bay Area. This contract is about 1-year in length and will require 5+ years of metadata and data management experience. If you enjoy working with data (cleaning, quality, reviewing, etc) and have pharmaceutical and/or biotech experience - apply today and showcase your skills! We are looking to fill this role immediately.
• Oversee data management activities
• Perform ongoing data cleaning, quality, review, and vigilance
• Generate data complex data queries as directed by Project Data Manager with minimal guidance.
• Responsible for clinical data activities that involve existing and new studies.
• Independently perform additional data cleaning tasks which include logic checks using listings and reports as needed.
• Assist in reviewing/writing/editing sections of the Data Management Plan and eCRF Completion Guidelines at the direction of the Project Data Manager.
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for validation (edit) programs as requested.
• Reconcile project files, reports, listings and other documents generated in data management against a database for accuracy and completeness of data management processes
• Candidate should have 5+ years of extensive experience in Clinical Data Management. Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
• Need someone who doesn't need hand holding and can take up the tasks on his own.
• Should have Metadata experience
• Strong with Fundamentals of Data management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working 100% remotely and able to work with PST work hours
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.