Robert Half International Part-time Auditing Clerk in South San Francisco, California
Robert Half is partnering with a small audit firm that is looking for a part-time (Mon + Tue) Audit Clerk to assist them with a client in South San Francisco. This Internal Auditor will work directly with a Sr Consultant on the team to audit their client's quality management systems. In this role you will actively participate in auditing and reporting, learn new skills, and work closely with a high-level mentor.
If you are a recent graduate in Accounting/Finance/Business, or an entry-level accounting/audit candidate who is looking to start your career, this is a great opportunity for you! Please send your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference 'Audit Clerk' in the subject line.
• Work with our Subject Matter Experts to audit and document process performance.
• Learn how process documentation is utilized within an organization
• Learn requirements while auditing in real-time on an existing quality management system.
• Read and interpret customer procedural documentation.
• Document and report audit activities and results.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite with typing skill @70 wpm. Capable of rendering a PowerPoint Presentation, if directed to do so from the Sr. Consultant. Prior report writing experience also a plus for the ideal candidate.
• Must be able to walk remotely using Conferencing Tools e.g., Zoom, Go-To-Meeting, or Microsoft Teams, 4 hours per Conference Call Session. 2 days per week.
• Strong written and verbal (English) communication skills required.
• Ability to work independently after receiving instructions, while meeting the agreed upon timelines for audit report completion.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $20.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00430-9502688217
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance