Robert Half International Driver Recruiter in Southaven, Mississippi
We are working with a growing Memphis logistics company who is looking for a Recruiter to join their team. This role will focus primarily on recruiting owner operators and someone with previous experience would be the ideal candidate for the role. Company does provide medical, dental and vision benefits and this is a day shift position. If you are very interested in the role please submit your resume directly to Rob.Theoudele@roberthalf.com.
Essential Job Functions:
• Promote Safety as a core value of the company.
• Proficiency using applicant tracking systems (ATS).
• Travel to trade shows as needed for recruiting activities.
• Establish a working relationship with other members of the recruiting team.
• Strong communication skills via phone and email with heavy experience recruiting contract drivers.
• Pre-screen applicants and forward information to carrier recruiters and processors.
• Provide direction, guidance and counseling to fleet owners who are involved in recruiting efforts.
• Assist in aligning driver recruiting efforts with the carrier needs and requirements.
• Conduct personal phone interviews daily with prospective candidates.
• Review applications of prospective candidates and make determination if the applicant is experience in.
• Process and schedule travel and accommodations for experience in candidates to attend orientation.
• Prepare contractor documents for orientation.
• Assist with all retention efforts on an as needed basis.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
• College Degree preferred.
• One – three years of experience in the transportation industry recruiting.
• Bilingual – Spanish preferred but not required
Corporate Recruiting, Diversity Recruitment, Corporate Recruiting, Recruiting Efforts, Recruiting Functions, Recruiting Initiatives, Recruiting Activities, Recruiting Personnel, Recruiting Strategies, Recruiting Techniques, Intermodel Logistics, Logistics, Logistics & Distribution, Logistics Industry, Oracle, Inbound Sales, Inside Sales
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Southaven, MS
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03900-0011624833
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance