Robert Half International Data Analyst in SOUTHFIELD, Michigan
Looking for an exciting role that allows you be hands-on with data every single day? Apply to this rare data analyst opportunity if you enjoy streamlining data flows, enhancing data efficiency and usability, analyzing data sets from a variety of sources and shape the way business will be done for years to come! In this Data Analyst position you will use a wide range of tools, methodologies, strategies and industry best practices in order to drive multiple company verticals! This full-time Data Analyst role is located in the Southfield, MI area. Apply today!
• Drive analytical decision making on a vast array of company initiatives
• Analyze data with standard data modeling methods, interpret results, and provide written and verbal summaries
• Effectively summarize and simplify data results and articulate information to teammates and business leaders
• Work closely with the IT, finance, accounting, human resources and other departments to create full spectrum solutions
• Work with business stakeholders to communicate ideas, project status and overall data viability on behalf of your team
• Provide relevant analysis to help senior leaders make data-driven decisions
Requirements Excel Formulas, MS Excel, SQL Queries, Tableau, Create Dashboards, Reporting Tools
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.