Robert Half Pricing Manager in SOUTHFIELD, Michigan
Our client is a global, manufacturer, looking to expand their team and hire a skilled Pricing Manager. The firm’s business is growing and due to this, they are adding this Pricing Manager role to their organization. If you are hired, you will report to their Director of Pricing and Contracts. In this Pricing Manager role, if hired, you will be responsible for following:
• Forecast, monitor, and track customer incentives and rebates
• Work with their sales, manufacturing, purchasing, and engineering teams for all pricing, quoting, and cost reduction requests
• Manage the customer quote and RFP process
• Support and develop policies and tools for compliance and processes for external audits
• Help to further corporate growth with strategic and profit-based pricing decisions
• Other duties as assigned by leadership
Our client has a new office facility, and excellent team, and provides the opportunity to advance and grow as a professional based on your merit. Further, their team has an excellent culture, a casual work environment, and excellent benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm, and help to build a world class pricing team as their Pricing Manager. For consideration candidates will need to have 4 or more years of pricing, costing experience, and the following:
• Possess pricing modeling experience and be comfortable taking cost inputs, overhead allocations, and working cross functionally
• Have excellent project management skills and be able to manage, request for pricing requests from customers, within their required turnaround times
• Be comfortable and have experience with standard costing and be able take data provided from their manufacturing locations
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
This client is requiring candidates have a bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, mathematics, or supply chain and they strongly prefer candidates have possess their MSF or MBA.
If you are interested, please apply today. Should you have additional questions, or would like more information, please contact Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.