Robert Half International DevOps Engineer in SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut
What you’ll do…
• Participate in process improvement & task automation across our platforms and services
• Serve as technical expert in assisting analysts in addressing break/fix issues & infrastructure enhancements
• Maintaining services, including upgrades and patches
• Participate as a valued team member, and apply technical expertise to help inspire change, issue resolution, and innovation
• Apply critical thinking skills to problem solving
• Develop plans to implement enhancements, and execute
What you’ll bring…
• Bachelor’s degree with an IT-related discipline preferred
• Security certification (Security+, GSEC, etc) or equivalent experience a plus
• Three to seven years’ experience in Cyber Defense
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible, GIT, etc)
• Experienced in Splunk a plus (SPL, Dashboard, Rule creation, etc)
• Experience managing firewall and proxy policies, email security, DLP, and multi-factor authentication
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical information and explain in detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both orally and in writing
• Ability to work effectively with both internal staff and clients
• Ability to train, mentor, and collaborate with other team members
• Scripting knowledge required for automating tasks – examples include Python, Perl, and PowerShell
• Strong understanding of Internet protocols, including TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, and HTTP(S), etc.
• Experienced with cloud computing services such as AWS, Azure, etc a plus
• Experienced with virtualization and container technologies a plus
Requirements Ansible, Comptia Security+, GIT, Splunk
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.