Robert Half International DevOps Engineer in SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut
What you’ll do…
• Participate in process improvement & task automation across our platforms and services
• Serve as technical expert in assisting analysts in addressing break/fix issues & infrastructure enhancements
• Maintaining services, including upgrades and patches
• Participate as a valued team member, and apply technical expertise to help inspire change, issue resolution, and innovation
• Apply critical thinking skills to problem solving
• Develop plans to implement enhancements, and execute
What you’ll bring…
• Bachelor’s degree with an IT-related discipline preferred
• Security certification (Security+, GSEC, etc) or equivalent experience a plus
• Three to seven years’ experience in Cyber Defense
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible, GIT, etc)
• Experienced in Splunk a plus (SPL, Dashboard, Rule creation, etc)
• Experience managing firewall and proxy policies, email security, DLP, and multi-factor authentication
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical information and explain in detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both orally and in writing
• Ability to work effectively with both internal staff and clients
• Ability to train, mentor, and collaborate with other team members
• Scripting knowledge required for automating tasks – examples include Python, Perl, and PowerShell
• Strong understanding of Internet protocols, including TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, and HTTP(S), etc.
• Experienced with cloud computing services such as AWS, Azure, etc a plus
• Experienced with virtualization and container technologies a plus
Requirements Ansible, Comptia Security+, GIT, Splunk
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.