Robert Half International Mobile Application Developer in SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut
What we need...
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to join our client's Systems and Programming team. This person will primarily be responsible for enhancing, maintaining, and troubleshooting an Android app as well as be involved in developing Android apps aimed at delivering mobile solutions for internal workflows. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual that not only thrives on working in a group environment, but also has a self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit.
What you’ll do…
• Be an active and positive member of a multi-functional team
• Code new features and bug fixes into every release cycle for the core mobile product
• Provide support and monitor Google store submissions, approvals, releases, developer accounts
• Handle Customer Service questions concerning existing and/or new functionality
• Conduct code management using Android Studio and GIT
• Create new targets within the project for specific branding
• Release Android upgrades in waves which contain multiple targets
• Develop native apps for internal workflow
• Create C# REST web services to interface with internal apps
What you’ll bring…
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 1-3 years Mobile Software development experience post-Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to investigate and analyze technical information, and to draw and validate conclusions is required
• Experience in coding/designing graphical user interfaces
• Proficiency in Java, Android Studio
• Familiarity with Kotlin a plus
• Experience with GIT/TFS
• Experience with Google store app setup and submission process
• Experience with Push Notifications Certificates
• Ability to manage multiple targets within the same project
• Familiarity with dependency management tools (like Google Firebase)
• Outstanding oral / written communication skills; ability to interact with various levels of staff and management
Android Development, Kotlin, Core-Java
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: SOUTHINGTON, CT
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00700-0011710713
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT