Robert Half Sr. Customer Service Representative in Spokane Valley, Washington
Robert Half is working with a well-known financial institution to fill multiple Customer Service roles. With the goal of enhancing lives, fulfilling dreams and building communities this position is responsible for answering member inquiries received through their call center. Inquiries will primarily be via telephone calls and some assistance responding to other media type will occasionally be required. Inquiries may include selling credit union products, resolving disputes, handling transactions, or assisting the member to purchase and use new products and/or services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Contributes to the organization's mission statement and goals by providing the highest quality of service, treating each person professionally - with warmth, courtesy and respect, cross-selling additional services, and making a personal effort to make members feel they belong and are important to the credit union.
• Maintains knowledge and adheres to all compliance standards on internal and external policies and regulations.
• Answers telephone inquiries from members regarding loan and deposit services; credit, debit and ATM cards; account information, transfer requests, withdrawals, stop payments, check supplies; or any other member request concerning products and services of the credit union.
• Responding and transacting to members’ inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, account usage charges, interest rates on savings and loan products, resolving account discrepancies, and assisting members to make the most effective use of services offered by the credit union. Explaining available financial services, such as savings and checking accounts, Individual Retirement Account, Certificates of Deposit.
• Actively markets and cross-sells current and prospective members the products and services of the credit union, resolving member disputes and attempting to educate members on the benefits and features of new, as well as existing services. • Actively markets and cross-sells products offered by internal partners
• Participates in sales initiatives, including providing feedback to managers, by focusing on goals detailed in current incentive plan, addressing shortfalls as needed and working with managers to reassess. • Have a basic understanding of all services and have the ability to assist members with completing transactions using these services.
• Processes a variety of financial transaction for member including opening and closing certain accounts, issuing checks, issuing certificates, drafts and other negotiable instruments.
• Responds to member inquiry regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, resolving account discrepancies, balancing and reconciling, adding or reducing service features on various accounts, and assisting members to make most effective usage of service offerings.
-Proven track record in customer service
-Strong typing and data entry skills
-Computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
-Ability to work independently and meet goals
-Call center experience is strongly preferred
-Experience working in a bank or credit union is preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.