Robert Half Tax Sr. - Corporate in Spokane, Washington
An established construction company headquartered in Spokane, WA is looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Accountant with in-depth tax knowledge to join the organization. This is a hands-on position primarily focused on corporate tax and financial statement preparation and management. The role has potential to evolve to include other corporate accounting and finance responsibilities over time. This is an IN-OFFICE position with ample free parking.
• Prepare federal and state income tax returns for partnership and corporate entities
• Prepare year-end and interim personal financial statements for owners
• Research and analyze tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance
• Manage and maintain tax records and documentation
• Participate in audits and respond to tax inquiries from regulatory authorities
• Work with the accounting team to provide accurate and timely information to owners and banks
• Oversee the filing of all state and local taxes
• Assist in other corporate finance and accounting projects
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
• 5+ years of tax experience, preferably in partnership taxation
• CPA with public accounting experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
• Experience in construction and/or hotel industry preferred
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and integrity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Compensation and Benefits
• Compensation 90-120k +
• 4 weeks paid time off
• Medical, Dental and Vision offered
• 401k with matching
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.