Robert Half HR Director in SPRING CITY, Pennsylvania
Growing client in the Greater Philadelphia area is seeking a HR Director with manufacturing industry experience. As the HR Director, you will collaborate with leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention. This HR Director will also plan, lead, and develop current and future human resource policies, compliance goals, and talent initiatives.
· Oversee daily workflow of HR department
· Recruit, interview, hire, and supervise staff
· Develop corporate plans for HR packages
· Assist with all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
· Monitor adherence to policies and legal standards
· Serve as point of contact for employee relations
· Employee orientation, development, onboarding
· Negotiate employee agreements
· Enhance safety and wellness
· Develop and implement department budget
· Facilitate professional development & training
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Business Management
· 5+yrs HR Management experience
· Strong recruiting experience required
· PHR/SPHR/SHRM a huge plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in this HR Director role - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012039945.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.