Robert Half Analyst in Spring, Texas
Cindy Bradley is currently recruiting for our NWEST client - this client and it's affiliated companies are global leaders in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services focused on the marine, energy, and government sectors. They are a global leader! This client offers a dynamic work environment and multiple avenues for career growth.
Current role they are adding to team due to a promotion is a Sr. Pricing Analyst. This role will be assisting with the organizations pricing initiatives, supporting Executive Management to craft innovative pricing strategies for new and established products. Combining both quantitative analytical skills and qualitative interviewing skills, the Senior Pricing Analyst will deduct key insights to persuasively communicate pricing recommendations to the Pricing Manager.
This role has a hybrid work schedule with Monday and Friday remote and Tuesday thru Thursday at our modern corporate headquarters in Spring, Texas.
What You Will Do:
• Monitor pricing processes for the business
• Monitor the review process to define pricing strategies
• Assist with pricing policy and guideline implementation across the business
• Work across global, cross-functional project teams in structuring and executing analyses required to develop pricing policies
• Support multiple service pricing reviews simultaneously
• Facilitate and train personnel on tools developed to operationalize pricing processes
• Provide ad-hoc analytical support as necessary
• Ensure internal systems are timely and accurately updated with approved pricing policies
• Support Project Accounting initiatives and goals
Technical experience with financial and accounting systems.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner to various levels of management.
• Proven ability to excel in a non-structured environment.
• Experience supporting pricing decisions, including but not limited to forecasting, segmentation analysis, competitive benchmarking, and statistical price sensitivity modeling.
• Working knowledge of the ABS Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System.
Excellent base plus bonus and outstanding benefits package! Immediate interviews! Email Cindy for immediate consideration! firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements Market Pricing, Pricing Analysis, Pricing Changes, Pricing Strategies, Pricing Recommendations
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.