Robert Half Revenue Analyst in SPRING, Texas
Growing oil & gas company in The Woodlands area is looking or a Senior Production Analyst to join their team! The Senior Production Analyst will be responsible for validating production volumes from the field on daily basis. In addition, the Senior Production Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Oversees quality control of data from wells
• Review and correct daily allocations
• Prepares and sends daily reports
• Manages production data and ensures daily accuracy
• Maintains system with new wells or changes to existing wells
• Works with field to make sure well setups are accurate and resemble field setup
• Validates accuracy of Monthly Allocations and prepares reports for Revenue, Production, and Management
• Prepares and files all state and regulatory production reports
• Processes Prior Period Adjustments (PPA) as needed each month
• Prepares and distributes daily/monthly partner production reports
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Production Analyst. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Caroline McGlaun.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.