Robert Half International Staff Accountant in SPRING, Texas
Well established Oil & Gas company in The Woodlands is looking to add a degreed Staff Accountant to their team! The ideal Staff Accountant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 1+ year of experience. The responsibilities of the Staff Accountant will include the following:
· Prepare month-end closing journal entries including depletion, depreciation, amortization, tax and G& A accruals, and other closing entries for assigned companies
· General ledger account reconciliations
· Bank account reconciliations
· Extract reports and queries for LOS statements, capital spending, tax reporting, and other analysis
· Extract Hyperion financial statement reports
· Analyze general ledger data using Excel formulas and pivot tables
· Maintain fixed assets and AFE budgets
· Ad hoc reports and requests
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Caroline McGlaun
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
-0-3+ years experience
-CPA or CPA eligible
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.