Robert Half Product Manager in SPRINGDALE, Ohio
The CPQ Global Product Manager knows how to define, validate and communicate a product vision. The right candidate should understand the power of empowered, balanced teams and believe in Outcomes over Output. This person should have strong product instincts, but more importantly have an appreciation for and understanding of lean startup, agile and user-centered design values, principles, and practices. Should make the time to hone your own craft and contribute to the larger product management community. Passionate about doing the right thing and doing what works. Enforce the obligation to the team is to make fast, concrete decisions despite conflicting priorities.
This role will be focused on researching new potential opportunities in the market that supports the product vision and strategy and validating them with User Experience Design (UX) and Engineering as a Product Discovery Team. This person will work with customers, potential customers, analysts, and other external influences as well as Internal Stakeholders including Sales, Services, Support, Product Marketing, and Customer Success. This person will be an advocate for Product Discovery and Product Delivery as separate workstreams to bring opportunities as a set of Epics and User Stories for the Delivery team to execute in their weekly Agile Sprints.
• Collaboratively define and drive vision and strategy evangelizing to all the teams, partners, and users.
• Work with the cross-functional team to drive product opportunities, design, and prototyping process to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable, and feasible solutions.
• Evaluate and advocate potential outcomes through research using qualitative and quantitative data ·
• Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, and creating and managing backlogs.
• Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses.
• Demonstrated ability to define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria.
• Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities.
• Experience closely collaborating with engineers and UX as part of small co-located teams.
• Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience.
• Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts.
• Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context.
• 5+ Years acting as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
• Experience in building and deploying Cloud Native SaaS using XP and Agile.
• Experience with and curiosity of agile and lean philosophies.
• Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders.
• Experience designing full-service consumer and business applications.
• Has worked and delivered in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
• Understanding of orchestration of Microservices as it relates to creating new outcomes is a plus.
• Market experience in CPQ Software in the B2B space in complex manufacturing, services, and commerce is a plus.
Candidate must be able to go to Cincinnati on occasion and do daily stand ups at 8:30am EST. Client does not support sponsorship candidates.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.