Robert Half Tax Processing Specialist - 1 in Springfield, Illinois
TITLE: Tax Processing Administrator
Provides administrative support for sales and use tax compliance for our Managed Services Outsourcing Team. The role assists with online filing, system updates, client outreach, partnering with Tax Processing Specialists and other administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build effective relationships
• Assist with online tax filing
• Provide support to Tax Processing Specialists
• Client outreach when needed
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work from the 5th business day of the month through the 20th, usually requires one weekend a month,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, required
• Excellent oral, written, and phone communication skills are essential
• Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• Proficiency working in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Have strong problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate to resolve issues
• Sense of urgency and a results oriented attitude
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks.
• Must exhibit emotional stability and maturity in the face of stressful situations.
• Ability to listen and understand information and communicate the same.
• Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication as well as strong relationship building/maintenance
Is this a Pre-Identified Candidate?
Pre-Identified Candidate's Contact Information
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.