Robert Half International Bookkeeper in St Cloud, Minnesota
We are looking for a bookkeeper on a contract to hire basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Verify receipt of parts/components.
• Verify vendor PO pricing is correctly reflected on vendor invoices.
• Communicate any issues with assistant controller or an appropriate staff member issuing the PO.
• Entering accounts payable
• Month-end entry/reconciliation of activity
• Process company credit cards monthly and make required journal entries
• Assist Assistant Controller with invoicing
• Assist with collection calls
• Process credit card payments from customers
• Enter deposits into the accounting system
• Prepare month end bank reconciliations
• Filing as needed
• Assist Office Manager, Accounting and President in other projects s time will allow and as they become necessary
Must have 3+ years of bookkeeping experience as well as intermediate MS Excel skills.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.