Robert Half International Customer Care Coordinator in St. Cloud, Minnesota
Description We are looking for a Customer Success Coordinator.
This position is full-time, detail-oriented, and needs someone who will stay positive while navigating new scenarios daily. This is a rewarding career that provides opportunities with a Strengths based, growing company in St. Cloud, MN! We are looking for an individual who is proficient, a self-motivator and can provide exceptional customer service every day.
Core Responsibilities: The Customer Success Coordinator position will be assigned a caseload of clients and assist in doing the following duties (but not limited to):
• Process timesheets and invoices
• Maintain an accounts receivable/accounts payable system
• Bill different providers
• Invoicing clients
• Assisting clients in managing their budget/plan
• Auditing of budgets and reports
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Perform general accounting duties in accordance to prescribed procedures
Ideal candidate should possess:
• Great Customer service
• Must have compassion for our families
• Familiarity of Microsoft programs/ data entry skills
• Proficient computer/phone knowledge
• Strong organizational/ time management skills
• Ability to work independently, think outside the box and problem-solve
• Ability to adapt in an ever-changing, cooperative environment with a willingness to learn
• Preferred: MS Excel proficiency Requirements Customer Service, Review Timesheets, Billing, Email Correspondence, MS Word, MS Excel, Problem Resolution
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.