Robert Half International HR Generalist in St. Cloud, Minnesota
We are conducting a search for a contract (approx. 4 months) or contract to full-time role as a Sr. HR Generalist in a manufacturing facility in St. Cloud, MN.
Responsibilities will include:
• Handling union employee grievances, unfair labor practice charges and advising on disciplinary actions
• Resolve people related issues, settle disputes, and conduct internal investigative procedures
• Serve as strategic partner using data-driven diagnostics for decision-making to foster cultural change in business transformation
• Ensures the availability of an adequate, well trained workforce to support the operational goals of the facility by partnering with Talent Acquisition and Operations to recruit and retain employees who will provide the skills needed to make the organization successful: sources candidates, screens resumes, arranges interviews, ensures compliance to all company policy and procedure related to hiring
• Responsible for administering company Performance Management program including goal setting, development planning, leadership coaching and performance reviews
• Oversees and/or conducts new employee orientation, conducts training, including management development training in HR related areas (interviewing, coaching etc.)
• Ensures employee files are maintained in accordance with company policy
• Foster a continuous learning environment through developing and improving the knowledge and skills of the organization, including analyzing training needs, determining how to meet the training needs, as well as coaching and mentoring future leaders
What you need to succeed:
• Bachelors Degree HR Management or related business degree
• 5 years of experience as HR Generalist in a manufacturing/industrial environment
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), J.D. Edwards software and Talent Management Systems (TMS)
• PHR/SPHR certifications preferred
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong emphasis in Excel and Word, Office 365, Microsoft Team, Accurate and PeopleSoft or other HRIS systems
• Ability to investigate and assess employee conflicts objectively and solve such issues using a variety of methods and tools, including coaching and conflict resolution
• Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, recognize trends, and identify systemic approaches to solving problems in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
Robert Half Management Resources places highly skilled consultants on interim and project engagements in organizations ranging from start-ups to FORTUNE 1000 firms. As a consultant working on our team, you will benefit from our worldwide network of over 145 offices, which delivers an array of rewarding local opportunities and the flexibility for work/life balance while achieving your career goals. Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm (March 1, 2016).
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Employee Relations, Human Resources (HR) Administration, New Employee Orientation, Performance Management
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St. Cloud, MN
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02315-0011588131
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial