Robert Half IT Project Manager in St Johns, Florida
Robert Half is looking for an IT Project Manager. In this role you will work with a seasoned IT group to manage a variety of projects. These include onboarding new customers and implementing technical solutions for customers. This position can be 100% remote.
• Manages the full lifecycle of the project including project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the business goals from start to end, along with all supporting documentation templates.
• Communicates and executes project management standards and best practices.
• Facilitates planning, scheduling, and managing of assigned projects to meet deadlines, quality standards, and budget requirements.
• Ensures client’s requirements have been captured and are translated into a solid and actionable project plan.
• Facilitates the day-to-day coordination of the project efforts while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations.
• Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
• Participates in team meetings to set strategies, update project progress, and resolve outstanding issues.
• Evaluates workload and available resources to adjust schedules and priorities in collaboration with the team as required.
• Monitors resource schedules to ensure prompt and accurate time entry on project requests.
• Escalates any significant issues to the appropriate management team as needed.
• Effectively updates the client throughout the project lifecycle.
• 2-5 years of experience in delivering projects related to information technology installation, configuration, and consulting.
• Competency in project management concepts, practices, methodologies, and trends.
• Technical working knowledge current working knowledge sufficient to confidently discuss Cloud and On-Prem technologies
• Good problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to understand and analyze complex issues.
• Project analysis experience measuring and reporting on the performance of each project to defined success measures.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, and peers.
• Desire to provide the highest levels of service to clients.
• PMP , ITIL certification, preferred.
Requirements Prepare Proposal, Project Tracking, Define Scope, Schedule Project Timelines
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.