Robert Half Accounting Consultant in St. Louis, Missouri
Exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company’s Accounting Consulting Team. This position offers full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid overtime, flexible vacation and paid time off. Employer paid CPE credit and tuition reimbursement programs. Excellent opportunity to gain experience with a position that offers a variety of tasks.
- Position involves analysis and preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements by departments.
· Typical Duties will include reviewing general ledger accounts and preparing adjusting journal entries; maintaining the GL chart of accounts; posting monthly, quarterly & yearly accruals; performing account analysis & reconciliation, including bank statements & intercompany general ledger accounts; month-end close; preparing financial statements; preparing trial balance; full process accounts payable & receivable and payroll processing.
For immediate consideration please apply to this job listing. Our team is growing quickly, connect soon!
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
· Bachelor’s in accounting with 2+ years of accounting experience is required
· Experience with large ERP system (PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP) is a plus
· Candidate must be intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
· Strong communication
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.