Robert Half International Human Resource Assistant in St. Louis, Missouri
Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) Opening
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing at a large retail company. We were recently listed on the Business Journal’s “2014 Best Places to Work” list, and we are looking for a self-starter to grow with us! The HR Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact
• Perform various administrative duties
• Research the internet to locate potential customers
• Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
• Maintain employee database records
Please apply at www.officeteam.com or through our Robert Half app
What we're looking for
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-9502727079
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative