Robert Half International Marketing Coordinator in St Louis, Missouri
The Creative Group is seeking a Marketing Specialist/ Coordinator for a client in St Louis. You will be responsible for the coordination of media marketing plans and strategies, including advertising, branding, and promotional efforts. Not only will you support the internal Marketing Department, but also external agencies and vendors to produce Company branded marketing programs and related materials. This is a contract to fulltime opportunity for the right person.
APPLY NOW! Questions? Connect with Jessica Weathers, The Creative Group on LinkedIn
• Assists on workflow, completion, and delivery of all elements of the Company’s marketing program
• Initiates and assists on creative projects with design agencies, including advertisements, brochures, catalogs, displays
• Assists on media plans, including all national schedules with pregnancy, baby, and parenthood media. Print schedules include U.S. consumer magazines plus added-value programs. Online schedules include online ads, emails, and branded content
• Assists on all consumer fairs and trade shows, including registration, participation, staffing, samples and booth display
• Assists on marketing outreach to various audiences, including International Department and sales reps
• Assists on researching industry data, trends, and competitor information, plus consistently reads all parenthood magazines monthly
• Assists on monitoring internet daily/weekly for news or information relevant to Company
• Assists on Public Relations (PR) effort with agency for press releases and other press materials, plus crisis management and brand PR support
• Assists on the Concept Brief Process which connects Marketing Department to Production Department on a new product or new line
• Assists on maintaining and producing both internal and external marketing snapshots
• Assists on staying on top of media channel trends
• Assists on maintaining the product catalogs. Product catalogs will be constantly updated and will always be up to date
• Assists on marketing support materials, samples, and reports for Company management
• Assists on identifying, evaluating, and serving events
• Assists on updates to International Department and sales reps on all media and advertising schedules
• BA in Marketing or Business Administration
• 1+ years marketing experience or media schedule experience preferred
• Communication skills are essential, including the ability to communicate internally between departments and externally with agencies/vendors/suppliers
• Persistent work style is essential
• Proactive nature when receiving, completing, and delivering projects
• Familiar with internal and external agency marketing operations preferred
• Understanding of general marketing strategy as well as individual marketing aspects
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.