Robert Half International Medical Claims Representative in St. Louis, Missouri
Medical Claims Specialist
Accountemps has an immediate opportunity for a medical claims specialist who has experience working within a health insurance organization. If you're detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, we'd love to hear from you. Contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Adjudicating claims using standard principles and state specific policies and regulations
• Identifying errors in the coding and billing process, abuse and fraudulent billing practices, waste and provider overpayments
• Answering provider questions regarding reimbursement
• Meeting department quality and productivity metrics
Please apply at www.accountemps.com, or through our Robert Half app
Qualifications that we're looking for:
• At least 1 year of healthcare experience required preferably with a health insurance organization
• High School diploma required
• Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
• Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: January 4, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-9502803856
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance