Robert Half International Medical Receptionist in St. Louis, Missouri
We currently have an open position for a dynamic, results-oriented Medical Receptionist to work within a healthcare organization. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for patients. You will need excellent customer service skills with a positive can-do attitude. If you are looking to grow your detail oriented skills within the healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with established procedures
• Answering telephone calls in a detail oriented and effective manner within minimum rings
• Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
• Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money
• Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
• Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
• Assisting in the management of patient medical records
Please apply at www.officeteam.com or through our Robert Half app
What we're looking for:
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• High School Diploma required
• A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-9502727058
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative