Robert Half Office Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
Office / Facilities Manager
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Office Manager to lead operations at a growing healthcare company in Seattle. Are you a deeply passionate self-starter who is looking to grow their career? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
· Leading overall office administration
· Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems
· Evaluating and improving office production
· Assisting in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved work flow
· Assisting the Operations Manager and Director in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
Please apply through our Robert Half app or online at OfficeTeam
What we're looking for
· 3+ years of job related experience
· 1+ year(s) in a supervisory role
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.