Robert Half International Account Manager in St. Paul, Minnesota
Robert Half has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Inside Sales Manager. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Do you have experience managing client accounts? Then you may be a good fit for one of this position. This position is located in Saint Paul, MN.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining client accounts and resolving client inquiries, supporting the sales department and the Head of Sales. Candidates must have a high degree of professionalism and solid communication skills.
Specifics of the position include:
• Utilizing Salesforce to track customer accounts and orders
•Responding to client inquiries via email, phone, and live chat
•Creating reports in Excel to display key metrics on sales forecasts and year-over-year growth
•Attend company-wide weekly meetings
• Prepare presentations for the sales team in PowerPoint
Requirements of the position:
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex client inquiries
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Quickly and accurately identify and assess individual client needs
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.