Robert Half International Staff Accountant in St. Peter, Minnesota
Robert Half Direct is partnering with an Accounting firm seeking a full-time Staff Accountant with a 4 + years accounting experience and 2 + years Tax Preparation experience.
- Tax preparation:
• Prepping about 150 over the tax season - individual and business taxes.
• Will not be signing off on taxes.
• Lacerte software system for tax prep
• Financial statements
• Working through clients QuickBooks
• General ledger work and payroll for clients.
• Taking on about 10-15 clients throughout the year
• Payroll prep and reporting
• Individual tax preparation
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related discipline
• Public tax accounting experience is strongly preferred
• Business tax preparation and assistance
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Word
• GAAP accounting experience
• Non-profit tax preparation
• Depreciation knowledge
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: St. Peter, MN
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502741753
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance