Robert Half Senior .NET Developer in St. Petersburg, Florida
C#/.NET Developer (Full Remote) with a growing client in the Data Privacy Industry.
The Senior C# Software Engineer is responsible for developing functioning code from requirements documents. Accurately estimating and planning work as part of the agile software SDLC to ensure a consistent repeatable process. This role is a member of an agile development team collaborating with business analysts and quality engineers to deliver high quality application features. Our ideal candidate is driven by a desire to create engaging, modern SaaS applications for data privacy management. The global focus on privacy rights and data management is causing wide opportunity to make a difference, you should have a strong desire to constantly learn and work outside of your comfort zone.
Duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop, implement, support and maintain applications based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards
• Apply secure coding practices to prevent security vulnerabilities in code
• Apply object-oriented principles when implementing solutions
• Maintain code quality through unit testing and self-documentation
• Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications
• Maintain knowledge of application security best practices and modern vulnerabilities
• Mentor team members on coding best practices, perform code reviews.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• 8+ years of experience in software development
• Expertise coding in the languages as required by the team with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Expertise in requirements analysis and consulting on solution architecture
• Expertise in common object-oriented design patterns for web services.
• Expertise in data models and test-driven development
• Experience using UML to communicate solution design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.