Robert Half Social Media Specialist in St Simons Island, Georgia
Description Job Description:
• Create bids and digital marketing strategies for clients / sales executives.
• Manage digital marketing client budgets
• Develop and implement social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish, moderate, and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Create social media posting calendars
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Write engaging captions effective call to actions for every social media post/ad
• Perform ongoing SEO keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Research and implement recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Use and research of tools to optimize tasks
• Track, report, setup, manage and analyze analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Present results to the clients monthly for the first 90 days and quarterly after that
• Prepare podcasts and training seminars
• Plan for our Clients Digital Marketing Strategy
• Implement the Client Digital Marketing Strategies
• Create digital media buy plan
• Place the digital marketing buys
• Meet with clients on occasion with the Marketing Sales Executives to develop and discuss marketing strategies.
• Create bids and schedules for Clients /Marketing Sales Executives for assigned clients
• Be a part of creating Marketing and Brand Implementation Strategies for assigned clients
• Review media plans to give input Requirements Digital Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Channels, Social Media Content, Social Media Initiatives, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Tools, Social Media Trends, Social Networking, Social Platforms, Content Strategy, Content Strategy, Content Editing, Content Development, Content Creation, Branded Content
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.