Robert Half 3D Designer in STAMFORD, Connecticut
This role consists of working with clients and company's internal project team to come up with an overall furniture floor plan, and coordinate furniture colors with the overall space design.
Designer from a furniture & layout standpoint
Designer will be working with their clients and helping them pick out furniture and what type of furniture would fit best in their space
Layouts, space layouts, CAD, CET
Experience in furniture field
Working with color coordination, pricing, client facing- territory is tri-state area
CAD, CET, previously worked in furniture/architectural/design
Assist with presentation materials, preparation and revisions to quotations, drawings and renderings
Work with CAD and or CET and meet/coordinate with clients for office layouts and revisions
Work with CAD and or CET and meet/coordinate with office layouts and revisions as needed by clients
· Attend client site visits or presentations as needed by Sales for meetings, support work or dimension checking
· Work with reps and research furniture sources as required
· Put together presentations as needed with color / finish suggestions.
· Work with sales team to create overall layouts (2D, 3D, and renderings) for projects as needed.
· Create complete bill of materials for accurate pricing for each project.
· Create or request installation drawings as per project.
· Coordinate with project team / client to ensure project accuracy / efficiency.
· Attend client meetings and help guide client through furniture plan
· Review bill of materials with project team to confirm specifications.
· Help mentor current team.
· Work with 3rd party designers as needed to create specifications.
· Obtain installation fees for projects, as needed
Requirements AutoCAD, Interior Design, 3D Modeling, 3D Rendering Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.