Robert Half International Accounts Payable in Stamford, Connecticut
Does this describe You?
Driven, Team Player, Attention to detail
Accounts payable is responsible for processing vendor payments for both US and Canadian entities including Independent Contractor payments. Other functions of the Accounts Payable department include processing annual 1099's, unclaimed property filings, administration of the American Express Corporate Card as well as the Purchasing Card program.
· Prepare invoices and credit card transactions for data entry and approval
· Code invoices and credit card transaction
· Verify approval on all invoices and Check requests before submission for payment
· Resolve Vendor Payment Processing Issues
· Maintain monthly account reconciliations
· Additional Projects as delegated
· Detailed oriented
· 3-5 years of Accounts Payable or general accounting experience
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
· Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.