Robert Half International Client Services Representative in STAMFORD, Connecticut
Get your career started with this amazing opportunity offered through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. Our client, a growing CPA firm, is seeking a sharp and diligent Project Assistant to support their Tax Team. This role will be multi-faceted and require someone who is systems savvy, but who also cares deeply about the client experience. We are searching for the right candidate who wants to grow their career and who will be an integral part of the team and true business partner.
Responsibilities: This individual will be responsible for supporting the tax professionals with all administrative tasks which includes the following:
• Bill Preparation for clients, utilizing the company’s billing software system
• Communication between Partners/tax preparers and clients on client tax returns, i.e. creating a PDF of the return, drafting a cover letter, listing out services to be billed
• E-filing of Tax Returns using Tax Software and communicating with the team on what was filed and what was rejected and why
• Heavy communication with clients to follow up on missing items and answer commonly asked questions
• Answering incoming calls, speaking with clients and transferring lines
All interested applicants must possess the following attributes for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong Technical Skills – i.e. Excel/MS Word/PowerPoint, comfortability using MS Teams, Zoom, WebX, etc.
• Must be a strong communicator with the ability to research and problem solve
• Must be client oriented, the team cares deeply about ensuring a positive client experience so you must too!
• Flexibility to work weekends and overtime hours during busy season (tax season).
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply directly to this posting and email your resume to Michelle.Kenney@RobertHalf#.com or call our offices directly at (203) 324-3399 and ask to speak with Michelle Kenney.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.