Robert Half Email Marketing Manager in STAMFORD, Connecticut
Description Job Description:
• Assist Marketing Director with the implementation of the new CRM system throughout the firm and handle all data clean-up efforts during and following implementation
• Manage and administer the CRM database and be responsible for the accuracy, quality and integrity of the data in the CRM system
• Manage all firm-wide, practice group and individual attorney email and direct mail campaigns, including client alerts, annual updates, newsletters, surveys, holiday cards, etc., and evaluate campaign metrics
• Assist with firm-sponsored events, such as creating mailing lists in the CRM system, emailing invitations, handling RSVPs, sending confirmation emails and event reminders, creating attendee lists and name tags, etc.
• Create and manage the dissemination of email marketing templates in conjunction with the CRM system’s built-in email platform or in Constant Contact in conformity with Cummings & Lockwood’s graphic identity standards
• Provide support, as necessary, to attorneys and secretaries on the CRM system and how it is integrated with Outlook to ensure best practices
• Assist with social media and website postings, as needed Requirements CRM Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.