Robert Half International Marketing Assistant in Stamford, Connecticut
OfficeTeam has noticed a recent demand fin hiring for entry level Marketing Associates. Our clients are seeking entry level Marketing Assistants to support the daily functions of operations and branding. The Marketing Assistant will also coordinate with the digital and product teams to achieve cohesive brand positioning. The Marketing Assitant will work directly with members of the marketing team to ensure data accuracy, brand consistency and overall integrity of campaigns and supported collateral.
• Works as a member of the production team to curate content for all distribution channels and mediums.
• Inputs data for various print/digital marketing communications
• Coordinates information exchange with internal support teams including Marketing Managers, Investment Research, National Accounts, Compliance, Sales and Service
• Responsible for executing marketing operations
• Routes materials through automated approval workflow and ensures integrity of final versions for print, digital and archiving
• Produces and maintains marketing collateral for distribution channels
• Project coordinator for campaign logistics from inception to delivery. Manages firm and affiliate policy mailings
• May be responsible for identifying and posting content to social media
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
• 1+ years of experience
• Exposure to financial services or asset management industry a plus.
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills; detail oriented
• Excellent project management skills, Agile Management a plus
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
• Knowledge and usage of digital communication and social networks to engage prospects and convert to clients
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
Please don't wait, apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Stamford, CT
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00720-9502727568
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative