Robert Half VP Technology in STAMFORD, Connecticut
Description Essential Job Functions
• Develop a technology strategy that anticipates and reacts to major technology changes and ensures the maintenance of the company’s leadership position in a very competitive landscape.
• Ensure data security through company policies and procedures and internal controls. Create robust IT Roadmaps ensuring that they are well understood and serve as a dynamic tool to manage emerging requirements and projects.
• Optimizes and manages the technology network in a manner it delivers high efficiency with sufficient resilience, appropriate security, and effective cost management.
• Accountable for audit compliance, cyber security, disaster recovery and business continuity processes and initiatives. Provide guidance on adjusting controls as required through new technologies and new company mergers/acquisitions.
• Serve as a strategic thought partner and collaborate with Business Unit (BU) and Functional Leaders to gain an in-depth understanding of strategic priorities; provide innovative, effective and efficient technology solutions and processes.
• Identify opportunities for automation and execute plans to automate, maximizing the IT development productivity.
• Builds and maintains an appropriate, top-flight technology team by attracting and retaining key talent, and fostering talent development programs that build business acumen, customer centricity, and IT leadership skills.
• Provide active leadership for M& A technology integrations.
• Works closely with our internal compliance function to ensure we are meeting client technology requirements within our master services agreements. Requirements Analyze Business Requirements, Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT), Cyber
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.