Robert Half Loan Processor in Stockton, California
We are in search of a Loan Processor who will be in charge of gathering the necessary paperwork and documentation required for someone to apply for a loan.
• Gathering information for the loan application
• Evaluating credit histories for applications
• Collecting data from clients such as their assets, salaries, debts, and employment status to fill in information for the loan application
• Researching and correcting mistakes in applications for clients
• Reviewing file documentation for missing or erroneous information
• Meeting loan application deadlines
• Assisting Director of Sales / Regional Property Managers with requests and tasks needed to complete and process applications
• Responsibilities/duties subject to change at the discretion of “the company.
• A high school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
• Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and mortgages preferred, but not required
• A combination of relevant education & experience would be considered in lieu of direct loan processing experience
• Verbal and written communication
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• Time-management and organization skills
• Ability to work with strict deadlines
• Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn new concepts to grow and advance
For consideration please contact Ojesa Clark via LinkedIn
Requirements Customer Info File, Credit Files, Maintain Files, Data Gathering, Gathering Requirements, Consumer Credit, Credit Analysis
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.