Robert Half International Controller (Professional Services) in Stone Mountain, Georgia
Our client is confidentially seeking a permanent Controller to join their team in Atlanta / Gwinnett county. The Controller will be responsible for managing accounting and finance aligned to business operations; month end close, reporting, forecasting, AP, AR, budgeting, internal controls, etc. Email resume to KieCam01@roberthalf.com
• Management and maintenance of the company’s financials, including all aspects of financial accounting, internal audit, and financial reporting
• Analysis of monthly operating results to improve efficiencies and support local management’s efforts to increase profitability
• Establish greater governance over revenue, expense (labor) and margin for the different operating units
• Develop and communicate reporting that business leaders can use to effectively manage their business
• Work directly with all offices to ensure financial accountability and timely information aligns to corporate deliverables
• Implement predictive analysis (forecast) metrics and triggers to help guide operational decision making
• Ensure compliance with financial policies and internal control systems
• Supervise and direct daily responsibilities of accounting and finance personnel
• Ensure GAAP compliance
• Assure the quality and timeliness of the financial reports
• Analyze monthly results and report to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 7-10+ years of progressive accounting experience required
• 2+ years of management experience required
• CPA and/or MBA preferred
• Experience in a professional services industry setting preferred
• Demonstrated success working in a labor intense operational model
• Foundation in public accounting preferred
• Individual must be detail oriented, highly organized, have the ability to prioritize/manage multiple tasks and communicate observations regarding financial operating performance
• Must be “Hands On” supporting staff as necessary
• Experience with computerized general ledger systems
• Expert proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
The ideal individual will have strong financial leadership skills, analytical skills, and ability to provide decision support to growing and dynamic company.
Email resume to KieCam01@roberthalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Date Posted: February 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-9502460033
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance