Robert Half Strategic Planner in STONE MOUNTAIN, Georgia
Description Job Description:
• Work on accounts for advertising/communication across channels including consumer and HCP audiences
• Research and develop brand strategies (brand positionings, communication plans, creative briefs, etc.).
• Provide projects with strategic direction & define the guidelines from which the creative team can work their magic
• Partner with Media, Creative, Strategy and Account teams to provide holistic thinking and ongoing feedback/input around brand messaging and creative/content and execution.
• Through creative sensibility & ambition, drive the work forward.
• Facilitate / provide input on qualitative and quantitative research.
• Prepare stimuli for research (i.e. concepts).
• Keep a finger on the pulse of category, consumer and cultural trends.
• As needed, work closely with account teams to provide agency recommendations, competitive audits, research summaries, client presentations, input on business planning etc.
• As needed, help to craft the strategy for / present in a New Business pitch.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 8+ years of proven skills and experience in Strategic Planning at an Advertising Agency,
• Account experience on major/established consumer brand, OTC (“over the counter”) is a plus.
• Obsessive desire to ensure your research generates accurate and effective results
• Ability to make complex subjects understandable
• Flexibility to work over a number of projects & balance your workload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to confidently help lead a meeting.
• Endless curiosity about audience/human behavior and what that means for brands.
• A fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new ways of approaching problems.
• Ability to understand, interpret and leverage business and marketing data.
• Proven experience with traditional and digital strategy
• Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, positive/ inspiring attitude and flexible mindset-
Nice to Have:
• Experience in new product development and launches.
• Past experience marketing to both consumer and healthcare professionals. Requirements Communication Strategy, Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.