Robert Half Staff Accountant in STREATOR, Illinois
Robert Half is seeking a Staff Accountant for a manufacturing company located in the Southwest Suburbs to join their Accounting Team!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
• Assist with month-end closing duties
• Monthly Financial Statement Processing
• Income Statement Processing
• Journal entries for ledger & sub ledgers
• Payroll Tax
• Quarterly Tax
• Depreciation: Discrepancy analysis – depreciation schedule
• Assist and organize work for outside auditors
The Staff Accountant will have the following experiences/Characteristics:
• 0-5+ years experience, preferably in manufacturing sector
• Working knowledge of debits/credits
• Experience with Sage Lite works preferred
• Ability to organize and prioritize daily work activities to meet deadlines
This Staff Accountant opportunity has no educational preference: An Associates or Bachelors degree are both a plus!
For immediate consideration, please contact Matthew Jessee at 630-288-4572.
Requirements Payroll Taxes, Quarterly Taxes, Journal Entry, Journal Entries, Income Statements, Financial Statement Preparation, General Ledger, Month End Close
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.