Robert Half International QA Automation Engineer in STRONGSVILLE, Ohio
Description • Roles Objectives
• Automation test coverage on Rest and UI products.
• Coordinating with development and PM to cover the requirements of each project
• Key Responsibilities
• Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Design, develop, execute automation scripts and analyze automation test results by using, Soap UI, Selenium, REST Assured, Cucumber java.
• Integrate tests into the make/build process for continuous integration efficiency gains using frameworks such as Bamboo.
• Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases and achieves a high level of requirement/test execution coverage.
• Reviews automated tests and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test.
• Perform manual testing of test cases as and when needed.
• Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks.
• Writing test cases in Test management tool such as Jira , Zephyr.
• Identify and implement continual improvement initiatives to help clients improve overall quality. Requirements Selenium, Java, JIRA
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.