Robert Half Executive Assistant in Stuarts Draft, Virginia
Description • Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO) and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, and reservations for dining and entertainment for business purposes.
o Coordination would be handled for Executives and Territory Sales Managers for business purposes and/or tradeshows.
• Assist in creating travel itineraries and be proactive in solving complications and have contingency plans as needed.
• Handle all company correspondence, documents, and meetings as confidential.
• Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; and adjusting plans.
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters and personal correspondence.
• Creating, updating, and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); corresponding with internal teams to ensure organizational process and SOP compliance
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Proactively seeks solutions and innovative ideas for efficient time management.
• Familiarity and experience with Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) preferred.
• Passion for simplifying processes and procedures.
• Follow-up with vendors and voicemails.
• Coordinate team member meetings via availability of calendar.
• Assist with event and meeting planning, including venue and vendor coordination, support logistics for meetings and coordinates travel.
• Oversees inventory and purchasing of general office supplies and office equipment/leases. (Staples, Amazon, Uline, etc.)
• Complete duties such as handling correspondence, liaising with suppliers, and preparing reports.
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Answering and screening incoming calls for executives
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements Microsoft Office Suites, Administrative Assistance, Back Office Support, Phone Inquiries
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.