Robert Half International Patient Care Coordinator in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
• Promote sales by actively maintaining patient database through heavy outbound dialing
• Confer with incoming patients to generate referrals for patient hearing health outreach
• Act as first point of contact for prospective and current patients
• Anticipate patients’ needs and respond with appropriate, high level care
• Perform hearing aid cleanings and troubleshoot minor hearing aid issues
• Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software
• Meet and exceed office sales goals
• Perform daily reconciliation of all transactions and execute routine bank deposits
• Maintain weekly sales reports
• Package and ship supplies and equipment
• Verify specific patient insurance coverage
• Assist patients with qualifications for credit application as needed
• Order and maintain appropriate and approved office supplies
• Exceptional professionalism, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills
• Willingness to make extensive outbound dials
• Understanding of current HIPAA laws is a plus
• Strong interest in patient care and hearing health
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least one-year front office experience
• Telemarketing and inside sales experience a plus
• Superior multi-tasking and strong time management ability
• Ability to work independently
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.