Robert Half Staff Accountant in Suite 200, Arkansas
As a Robert Half employee, the Staff Accountant is engaged by our clients to complete a variety of high-level Accounting and Financial Analysis projects. Operating as the Staff Accountant, you will support our clients by working on projects, maintaining, and recording data on spreadsheets, and other duties as assigned. This role is a fulltime role reporting to the Talent Manager, Finance and Accounting.
#growyourcareer #hotjobs #accounting #finance #bookkeeping
Why Work for Us?
· Benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance!
· Invaluable experience gained by working for clients exclusive to Robert Half!
· Grow your network of professionals!
· Work for the world’s most respected staffing firm!
· Financial Statement Preparation
· Reconciling General Ledger accounts
· Assessing and evaluating internal controls, including risk assessment
· Assisting with Budget Preparation and monthly variances
All candidates must undergo drug and background screening to be considered for opportunities with Robert Half
Requirements Of the Position:
· Verifiable relevant experience working with Analysis, Accounting, Bookkeeping or Compliance
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
· Proficiency in working with computer programs including Workday, Sage, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Excel.
· Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.