Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Sunnyside, Washington
A highly respected medical organization in central Washington looking to add 3 Staff Accountants to the team.
The Staff Account will demonstrate a strong knowledge base of financial and accounting principles, theories, concepts, regulations and practices. Collect analyze, reconcile and review data for reports on a monthly prepare and present financial, statistical and operational reports. Provide information and assistance to department managers and external auditors.
• Assist in preparation of hospital financials statements including preparing manual journal entries as necessary and shows responsibility for all General Ledger interface modules in an accurate and timely manner.
• Prepare hospital productivity (statistical) reports for internal & external reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
• Take corrective action to resolve identified errors in a timely manner.
• Conduct reconciliations of all cash and investment accounts timely and thoroughly.
• Review and analyze assets, liability and fund accounts, which includes reviewing cash balances on a daily basis.
• Receive and answers all inquiries from hospital management regarding account balances, financial trend fluctuations in accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assist with Payroll and Accounts Payable as needed.
• Demonstrate the ability to perform financial analysis to assess the viability of long-range strategic and financial plans for the facility.
• Demonstrate the ability to develop financial forecasting models to present the effect of proposals on capital investments, income, expenses, and overall financial condition.
• Five years of accounting experience required.
• Experience with computers and software (i.e. Excel, MS Word, MS publisher, etc.).
• Must have previous computer experience, have accurate ten-key skills and be able to type with fair proficiency.
• Bachelor of Business/ Science-Accounting
• Must be mature, dependable, and have a positive working relationship with others.
• Be able to complete financial statements.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.